Sunday, February 10, 2013

Woot-woot!


So, I tried on my wedding dress this morning! And it fit... GREAT!

I know it's been a while, and I'm truly sorry for it. It's been challenging, working out 1-2 hours per night. Honestly, if you think you were going to have extra time at night, you won't! This program takes up a good amount of time. It works for us, since it's just the two of us. If you have nighttime commitments or children, I can't image how you fit it all in. I am in awe!

Anyway, things have been going well. We are now in phase two!! It requires more energy. The hubby and I have both increased our food intake a bit. We believe it's we've converted our fat to muscle and need more calories throughout the day. I hope this is the case anyway!

We are using our core slightly more in this phase and it's challenging! Believe me. I am almost down 10 pounds since starting though, so I am stoked. Really, I look much better. I have muscles! As I said above, I am losing weight and my dress fit well... It also fit differently. In a good way! I love that I have a tighter body. My weight may not be less than it was at wedding time, but damn, the dress fits fine.

That's a good measure for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment