Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20 : Sunday January 20, 2013


I've been lazy with my blogging lately, so I decided to really make the effort today to get on here. Yes, we are still kicking ass with P90X! Unfortunately, we've had a pretty busy month (we are prepping for an upcoming move), so by the time we finish P90X and have dinner, there's very little time to get online to post any updates.

Anyway, on the exercise front, things are going well! We have stayed on course and are doing great. We are starting to get stronger and do more reps or lift heavier weights. It's really motivating to see our progress. Things we had a hard time doing during our first week are much easier to do now. That's how our body is showing us that it's stronger. We even see it with yoga and our stretches. Our flexibility has improved too, which is great!

I weighed myself this morning and was down to 139.8! I'm super excited to be down in the 130's. It took a bit because I had my period last week and my weight went up which was discouraging but I knew once it passed I'd be back on track and I am!

So, I'm sorry if my posts aren't as frequent now. I'll definitely update you if something strange/different happens, but right now, it's the same old/same old. Next week we should be doing new stuff, so I'll update you on how that goes.

See ya! 70 days left baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment