Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 : Wednesday January 9, 2013


I wasn't feeling it tonight. 

I've got a lot going on in my life right now. It's a combination of stress from our upcoming move, a possible new job and needing another car. Everything hit me at once this afternoon and I just wanted to come home, put my feet up and have a glass of wine. It's my go to routine when I'm stressing out.

Instead, I worked out. Today was Plyometrics. Although my heart wasn't in this workout, I got it done. I kept telling myself that maybe I'd feel better at the end. I could only muster up 80% energy level for the workout, but it was a hell of a lot better than skipping it all together... WHICH WAS WHAT MY HEAD WANTED TO DO.

I just put the disc in and pressed play and had to follow through. Normally I'd pause the routine to catch my breath, but I was too scared that if I did, I wouldn't continue. So, I pushed through - what seemed impossible - and got it done. I thought the quote above summed up how I felt about this workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment