Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 : Tuesday January 8, 2013



Today starts week 2! 

I woke up with mixed feelings this morning. I was feeling a bit happy that I had now completed most of the  routines that we will need to follow this month, but dreading the workout tonight because I hated didn't love the chest and back workout we did last week.

This is definitely my hubby's favorite workout and my least favorite!

I will say that once we started going, I felt a little better about it. I was able to do more push-ups than I did last week. Not that many mind you, but a few! I'm hoping that I'll continue to get stronger and be able to add more each week. I guess it's just human nature to want to be perfect right from the start. P90X does NOT work like that. At all.

Also, I'm happy to report that my weight was down to 141.6! I'm expecting hoping to see the 130's when I weigh in next week :o) It's been a while since I've seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment