Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 : Thursday January 3, 2013


Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

If I thought I was sore yesterday... Times that by two today!

Yesterday my shoulders, chest and abs were a bit sore. Today those feel worse and now my legs kill too. I'll be honest with you...

It hurts to cough.

It hurts to pee.

It hurts to latch my bra. 

But, it's a good pain! Really. It gives me a physical reminder that I am changing. I am getting stronger. What's that great saying about pain? Oh yeah........


True dat! 

Honestly, I was a little anxious about the day 3 workout because my upper body was still recovering from day 1. I couldn't imagine being able to do anything else with my upper body at this point.

We put in the DVD for shoulders and arms. It wasn't as torturous bad as I thought it would be. I'm really happy to say that. I was able to do most of the exercises. Sure, not as many reps as Tony and friends, but I tried my best and held my own. With the exception of an exercise in the last set that has you lay on your side and try to hold your weight on one arm. Nope, that was NOT happening. Not AT ALL. I just fell flat and couldn't do it. Not this time anyway. I do plan to improve on it the next time we do this DVD though!

I was feeling pretty good once the shoulders and arms ended. Then came Ab Ripper X again.

Holy F! Unbelievable pain. Tony wants you to do 25 of each exercise. I was aiming for 5-10 at best. Each rep felt like my insides were ripping. Maybe that's where the Ab Ripper title comes from.

Day 3 is history. I'm laying in bed with a laptop on my lap, needing to pee, but dreading the pain I'll feel when 1) sitting up, 2) standing, 3) walking to the bathroom and 4) having to sit on the toilet. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

We peaked ahead and tomorrow is yoga. It's 90ish minutes. Kinda long, but I'm looking forward to it! Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment