Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 : Saturday January 12, 2013


Today we started our morning with a 5 mile walk at the beach. We don't have to do it as part of P90X, we just enjoy walking the boardwalk. It started the day off on the right foot.

Then this afternoon, I went for a wonderful massage and got to work the knots out of some of these new muscles we've been working recently. It was glorious!

We stuck with eating our normal food as we do during the week and did our exercises around 6pm. Tonight we did the legs and back routine, followed by Ab Ripper X. 

It went pretty well! It's not an easy workout, but it's a good workout. We made some progress on our reps from last week. I just keep reminding myself that it's a marathon, not a race.

TIP - I liked the phrase above about waking up with determination. I have a ton of these phases that I look to for motivation. I know it sounds corny but if you're looking to get fit, I suggest you print some of these out and hang them up where you can see them... like the fridge, the bathroom mirror, your closet door, etc. Do what it takes to get you up and moving! Then as Tony says, all you have to do is "press play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment