Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 : Saturday January 5, 2013


Today we worked out our legs and back.

I couldn't even fathom how we would be able to do that since we were still in pain from the lower body workout the other day!

We started our morning with a nice 5 mile walk at the beach, which actually helped loosen up our legs a bit. This is our normal weekend routine and we didn't want to give that up now that we are on P90X. Even though it's the weekend, we decided to stay on our normal weekday workout schedule and do P90X at night.

We put the disc in around 5pm tonight and hit play. This was not a bad workout at all! Even though our legs were still sore, we were able to do most of the exercises without too much struggle. Don't get me wrong... it wasn't easy! There were lots of involuntary moans and grunts but we pushed through. As Tony says, "Do your best and forget the rest!" We did just that.

This was followed up by Ab Ripper X, which was challenging. The exercises are done in sets of 25. I was lucky if I did 10 of each. They really hurt. I'm looking forward to the day when I can successfully do 25 reps! It will be a glorious day.

I'm happy and PROUD to say that day 5 is in the books and there are only 85 more days left :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment